Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Friday, September 4, 2015

Soft Bright Book Bin Labels!

Happy Friday all!  It's Jayme from Teach Talk Inspire back to share another dollar goody with you!



I am so excited to be able to share something with you today that has added so much to my classroom this year.  For many of you, you're already in the midst of your new school year.  For those of you who started school this week, congratulations!  You made it through your first week and I'm sure it was great!  For me, I don't start with my students until Tuesday but I have spent most of the past month in my classroom redoing the ENTIRE room.  One of my major focuses this summer has been revamping my classroom library. I have always had my students able to use the library to fall in love with books but I wanted to make sure that my students were able to pick just right books from the start of first grade.

When I was looking for labels to help me sort my books in a way that would best help my students, I realized that I didn't just want to label them with just one level (Fountas & Pinnell, Guided Reading, Lexile, DRA etc).  My school uses the DRA to assess our students and I wanted those levels to be displayed as well as the corresponding Fountas & Pinnell level that I use to communicate with parents to share student growth and success.  I couldn't quite find something that met my needs so I decided to make my own!


I created these soft brights leveled library labels in two versions.  Both have colorful bright text on circle frames that shows the Fountas & Pinnell and DRA level but the labels come in both white and black in order to meet all of your classroom needs.


My classroom theme this year is black with pops of bright color so I decided to use the black labels for my own library.  The colorful text really pops against the black circle frames and I love how big and easy to use they will be for my students.


If you're interested in checking out these labels more, you can snag them for only $1 in my TpT store here for the next 3 days!

I hope you have a wonderful FriYAY and can sit back, relax, and enjoy this holiday weekend!  Enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment