Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Friday, September 4, 2015

All About Me {Editable} Pamphlet

Happy Weekend!  It's Kristen from Easy Teaching Tools.  I just finished up my first week with my new students and have loved getting to know more about them.  I can't wait for next week when they work on their "All About Me" {editable} pamphlet at home as part of their first monthly family project.
I love that you can do this in class or at home, it's totally up to you!
My favorite part is that it has many versions and is editable.  That means, you can choose to print it in color or black and white, choose a girl, boy, or just a frame on the cover.  On the inside, you can change the headings to meet the needs of your class and your purpose.

Here's what others are saying about it from the feedback in my TpT store.
"Very cute and creative. Love the brochure format and the option to edit! Thank you!"

"Love this and love the fact that is is editable! Can't wait to use them on the first day!"

"This was a great 1st day activity! I like that is was different from the traditional posters I use and it gets students familiar with the format of a brochure."

"Right size!!! Great for parents who don't want to see lots of paper, especially with many children in the same school!"


No comments:

Post a Comment