Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Learning the ABCs with Print and Go Activities!


Hi there! It's Elyse from A is for Apples and I'm ready to show you some awesome, no prep, alphabet printables for you to use during this busy back to school time! I hope I'm not alone when it comes to doing lots of assessments with my students at the beginning of the school year... I needed activities that my Kinders could do on their own! (HA!!!) I created a couple alphabet printable packs last year so that my students could practice identifying the letters while I worked with other students.


These alphabet search and color pages are one of my favorite activities. It really helps the students differentiate between the letters of the alphabet as they hunt for the letter of focus. It also helps with their color word recognition.


There's never enough time for handwriting anymore! These print and go pages from my Print and Go Activities for Letters and Sounds pack are the perfect solution for some quick handwriting practice. I let my kiddos use markers to make it a bit more exciting. Then, I have them draw and label pictures on the back that start with that letter.
Also included in my Print and Go for Letters and Sounds are printables focusing on digraphs, blending, beginning-middle-ending sounds, and CVC/CVCe words. These pages are good practice for any of your higher Kinder kiddos, later on in the year, or as a review for first graders!

Click on the cover images below to see these packs in my store and grab them for
ONE DOLLAR each!! They'll be on sale all weekend (including our day off on Monday!)





No comments:

Post a Comment