Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Shake, Spill & Roll: Help your students love math!!

Good morning  teacher friends!! Katie from Pop into Primary here! Today is my FIRST day of school...which means I am nervous excited and wondering where in the world summer went??

So because it is my first day of school, and we all know we like to get to school EARLY that day {especially since I brought my almost two-year-old to school with me yesterday and there are things to clean up, straighten up, find and replace} this will be a short post. 

I love making math fun for my students and so I often end up creating my own math games. We are lucky to have a math curriculum that is chalk FULL of games, but sometimes the students need a little more engagement. One of the skills we teach are fact families. We also do a LOT of multiple digit adding and subtracting {both with and without regrouping}. I decided to create a game pack that covers both of these skills. I then decided to add a place value activity sheet because my kiddos can ALWAYS use help with that!! Check out the pics {click to see it in my TpT store!} below to see my Shake, Spill, & Roll Activity Pack...on sale for $1 the next three days!! 
  




No comments:

Post a Comment