Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Setting Up For School - Word Walls and B-day Boards DEALS!

Hi Friends!


It's Abbey from A Teacher Mom.



Back with a little Back to School LOVE for you all!  I know some of you are already back to school - which s C-R-A-Z-Y to me since my school doesn't go back until September 8th!!  But for those of you still setting up your room, I have some goodies that will hopefully help you get ready in style - YOUR style - whatever that happens to be.  That's right I am offering some custom made goodies for you - WOO-Hoo!!

All primary classrooms have a word wall - but who wants to make a new one every year?  And what about all those words you need to add mid-year that you forgot about at the beginning! I have you covered.  I have made word walls for Kinders, firsties, and my second grade friends too!  

Find my word wall for Kinders HERE, for first graders HERE and for second graders HERE!  There is also a grade 1 word wall in navy, teal, and magenta - HERE!  If you like the word wall, but are looking for a different theme, just email me (ateachermom1@gmail.com) and let me know your theme, I will upload it to TPT for the same price!  DOUBLE BONUS - I also am happy to add in each of your students' names to match the word wall for no extra charge- just email!!


All of these sets are only $1 for August 9th, 10th, and 11th!!




I also use a birthday board to celebrate b-days!  I have 2 in my store for only $1 each (for 8/9, 8/10, and 8/11)!  Right now I have a Primary Colors Theme




And a Jungle Theme.



The cool thing I am offering again this year, is that is you like the b-day board but have a different theme, just email me (ateachermom1@gmail.com) and I will make your theme and upload it to my store for the same price - $1! 


Happy Decorating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment