Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Tug-of-War Adding 10 Game

Greetings All, This is Brandon from Teaching Turning Frowns into Smiles. As you enjoy your last few days, weeks, and for some of us hours before the beginning of the new school year, you might be thinking about what you can do now to help prepare for an awesome school year.  

I have been teaching for 15 years and the one thing that I make a priority to do each year is to improve on my centers. I have learned over the years that if I have quality, engaging, and meaningful center activities, my classroom flows so much better throughout the school year. 

When I create center activities I put on both my student and my teacher hat. I try to create something that my students will enjoy while at the same time get the maximum amount of learning covered as possible. With that being said, this is why I came up with Adding 10 More Using Numbers 1- 100 "Tug-of-War" Game. 




The 40 game cards you will receive with this product will help your students relax and enjoy themselves as they engage in adding 10 to a given number between 1-100.  These cards come in both color and black & white for your preference. 



In addition to the 40 game cards you will receive, you will also get a recording sheet, an answer sheet, and a feedback form that your students can complete to tell you how they enjoyed the game. 



With competition and repetition your students will be using their Mental Math skills to help pull them to victory. I have included this game for your Back-To-School needs to help you get off to a great start this school year for only $1.00. Be sure to take advantage of this Teacher Deal and Dollar Steal today because it will only be listed at this price from Wednesday to Saturday. 

For other products that will assist you in your teacher needs click here to go directly to my store. 
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a fantastic school year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment