Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Ten Frame Posters



Hello sweet friends! Michele here from Triple the Love In Grade 1! Are you getting ready to head back to school? Are you at PD sessions? I guess it depends where you are in the U.S. because I don’t go back to until September. 

If you are getting your classroom ready, then I have a great $1 deal for you today! Check out these cute ten frame posters! A perfect addition to any PreK-1 classroom! They are yours for just $1 for the next 3 days (July 29, July 30, July 31) only! So grab them while you can!



I also have 11-20 posters and a bundle with both sets which is much cheaper than buying separately!
Check them out below by clicking on the pic!



Wishing you a great start to the 2015-2016 school year! I”ll see you at the end of August for another great $1 deal!

Michele


No comments:

Post a Comment