Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

BTS Scavenger Hunt {from Education Lahne}

I love love love task cards, so I made a back to school set that I wanted to share with you! The best thing is there is no prep needed. :) These BTS task cards are set up as a scavenger hunt to get your students engaged with each other. This is an excellent ice breaker for the first week of school. It's also perfect for seeing what your students did with their summer off.

You can place these task cards at desks and let the students roam around to interact with other students...


or you can tape/sticky tack them to your walls or any other surfaces around the room. I tend to use both of these option so I can use up the majority of the classroom. It's such a fun activity that really sparks student communication and interactions.


Grab this product from my TpT store {Education Lahne} while it's on SALE for $1.00! You have until the July 23rd at 9:00pm EST to get it half off! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment