Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Thursday, June 11, 2015

It's A Graph Attack!

Happy Summer!

It's been a while since I posted here, but I'm glad to be back to share one of my most popular products!  My goal is to create three other seasonally-themed packs, but for now this autumn one will serve you well when school resumes in the fall!

I used the worksheets included in this pack as morning "bell ringers" with my second graders, but you can also staple them into a packet for early finishers.  I've created a variety of  "favorite thing" graphs practice pages with written response templates, included story problems that extend student thinking and reinforce computation skills, and included class "Questions of the Day" cards that you can print and laminate to use in a pocket chart and conduct class surveys, build your own graphs, and analyze real-life data!  I've also included unit vocabulary words to display on your Math focus wall.
















 Click {HERE} to find it in my TpT store, and be sure to read the positive customer comments!
This resource is one of my best-sellers!

As always, thanks for your continued support and patronage of my store!  
Stop by my blog {HERE} and be sure to click on the social media icons
in the right-hand sidebar so that you receive updates I post
Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!

I am heading to the TpT Sellers Conference in July and hope to learn many new
tips and tricks that will improve my product line! 
May your summer be full of rest, relaxation, and rejuvenation!

Warm Regards,

Jennifer








No comments:

Post a Comment