Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Friday, June 12, 2015

Classroom Decor for only $1.00

Hey friends! It's Keri from Enchanted Kinder Garden. I'm already excited about decorating my classroom for next year and thought it would be a great idea to put some of my decor on sale for $1.00 for the next three days!

I absolutely LOVE this number line and alphabet chart in my classroom. It's so bright and cheerful! The number line goes up to 20.

For all of you safari classroom theme and jungle decor lovers, this leopard alphabet and number line will look amazing in your room! Each poster is a full 8.5x11 or you can print two to a page if you're limited on space.

I also have chevron color posters for $1 for the next three days! These coordinate with all of the chevron in my store.



No comments:

Post a Comment