Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Graduation Time: Editable Certificates

Hey friends! It's Keri from Enchanted Kinder Garden.

Has the end of the year been as crazy for you all as it has been for me? We only have 7.5 days left and it's SUMMER! I've been prepping for the end and updated some little graduation certificates that I made for my grade level last year. The great thing is that I finally got them uploaded to my store. They are my dollar deal for this month!


For the next three days, you can get this EDITABLE graduation OR certificate of completion resource. You can change the title to suit the needs of what grade you teach. You will also be able to edit all of the text. There are 12 different options to choose from.

Last year, I sent home one similar to the three kids and ALL the parents LOVED them. These are extremely cute to frame as well. This year, I've made one similar to this one below.


For the NEXT three days, you'll be able to get these EDITABLE certificates for only ONE dollar. Make sure you share this post with all your teacher friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment