Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Orchestrating Poetry Writing Dollar Deal

Wow! How time has flown. This is Charlene from Diamond Mom's Treasury. It is already the 7th and so it is my turn to share a special dollar deal for you.

This month I have a special that focuses on writing. This is one of my newest products and it blends music and writing.
The idea is to use children's songs and create new verses or poems that go with the tune. The topics are wide open, so the creativity is inevitable. There are 5 different songs to choose from. I have also included a black and white version for each song.
I had so much fun doing this with my class and they were so engaged, I had to give them opportunities to write more verses. The best part was singing the poems to the class as they were being created. The range of topics was incredible. Unfortunately, I haven't had a chance to take pictures yet of the songs they created.

You can grab this activity for $1.00 for the next 3 days. I guarantee it will be fun and your kids will love it. Even my reluctant writers enjoyed it. Just click on the image to get to my store and grab your copy.

Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment