Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Measuring up!

Hey y'all! It's Aimee from {Taking on Second}! I want to tell you about an awesome dollar deal happening now!
We finished up fractions, and now are measuring...everything! I kids are loving it! This product provides four pages to practice measuring. 
I love using them in groups. I print them off and put them in sleeves. Then the kids can just use a dry erase marker to record their measurements!  There is a variety of items that students will measure around the classroom. They will use inches, centimeters, and paper clips. There is a also a page for students to pick which type of measurement is better between inches and centimeters. 
The pages are simple and students get to move around and measure. My kiddos have loved it! 
Check it out if you are doing some measuring around your room! It's only $1.00 in my {store}! 


No comments:

Post a Comment