Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Monday, April 20, 2015

Easy Peasy Printables {with The Primary Gal}


Hey friends!  It's Amanda from The Primary Gal.  I've been torn for the last week as to what to share with you today.  I have two products that I have recently uploaded (and more on the way) and I am DYING to share them.  So rather than settle with only ONE, I'm sharing BOTH!


I am in love with this new pack.  Last year, I created a line of products for my word work centers.  I use these in my resource room weekly and have seen HUGE growth from my kids!  I recently decided that I really needed more printable pages to assess, use for homework, morning work, and small groups to further support their vowel knowledge.  The picture above are from the first in the series, however MANY more are in the works.

{You can grab this for only $1.00!}

{You can grab this for only $1.00!}

{You can also grab the growing bundle and save BIG!}


My kids have also been planning a summer vacation!!!  You can see this product in action on my blog!  I love that it cumulatively covers skills what we have worked on throughout the year while giving them a real life example of times when math would be used!

{You can grab this for only $1.00!}

Thanks for reading along!  I'll see ya next month!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment