Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Sunday, April 19, 2015

I Have, Who Has?: Sight Word Style

Hi friends!  Brittany from Mrs. Banister's Kindergarten Kids here!

Mrs. Banister's Kindergarten Kids

This month, I will be featuring a FoReVeR $1 steal!  

My kindergarten kids LOVE playing I Have, Who Has games.  This product focuses on one of the hardest concepts to teach (in my humble opinion)... SIGHT WORDS!!!

Teaching sight words can either be highly engaging or highly boring.  Games like I Have, Who Has allow kids to have fun while learning.

Included are 4 sets of games with approximately 25 sight words in each game. Each game is color coded. Also included are all Scott-Foresman Reading Street words, as well as color and number words.


Grab it now while it's $1!


No comments:

Post a Comment