Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Friday, April 17, 2015

ABC Order Through The Year and Nametags

It's Jennifer from Laman's Terms photo lamanhello_zpsa5a4282d.png I've got some new products to share with you this month & a few classics.  I've noticed this week, that there has been an increase in sales for my nametags. I think many teachers must be getting ready for next year already! I'm ready for summer too! So, I've put a couple of my nametags on sale, plus a new set I made.  I also have a brand new product that is ABC Order through the year. I'm so excited about it! It took my way too many hours to make, but I'm pleased with the end result. See ya next month!

ABC Order Through The Year




Editable Chevron Desktags/ Labels



Aqua & Blue Desktags/ Labels
Editable aqua quatrefoil lime stripe chalkboard nameplates

Neon Alphabet
Neon Bright multicolor rainbow dots stripes manuscript pri




No comments:

Post a Comment