Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Kindergarten Summertime Math Stations

Hello $1 Dealers! :)

It's Dixie from Teachin' Little Texans. I am not even going to tell you what time of day/night it is right now...it's insanely late to where I'm almost insanely early...scary! With two little ones under 3 I rarely get quiet time like this, so I'm going to take it! :)

I just finished up this packet of math stations for my friends in kinder land. This packet is intended to be used during these last few weeks of school as a review. The summer theme will be spot on for what the kids will be interested in and talking about.

In the pack there are 6 math stations, all aligned with the Texas TEKS and Common Core. Here's a preview:






You can see more by clicking here. This file is 48 pages and loaded with good stuff! It's on sale for, yes...you're right, $1, until April 14th. After that date it will be $3. 

Have a great weekend y'all! I will be sleeping at some point.... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment