Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Monday, March 9, 2015

St. Patrick's Day Sight Word FUN!


Where in the world have I been?

I mean seriously... I have been MIA here and on my blog and FB lately, but I promise you, I am back!  We found out two days before Christmas that we were (FINALLY) getting the most AMAZING present ever!  We will be having our second child in August.  And can you say  MORNING SICKNESS??  I feel like I have been through a war in the last 12 weeks, but here I am at week 16 and SO excited about feeling better (though naps are still sounding like wonderful inventions!)

St. Patrick's Day is right around the corner and I have a great $1 deal for you starting today 3/9 and running 3/10 and 3/11.  

Are some of your kiddos still practicing sight words?  Need some new ways to practice - more than drill, drill, drill?  Here are some themed games that will make you and your kiddos smile!

This set of 6 games focuses on 20 common sight words: upon, ask, first, would, just, so, think, two, any, jump, bring, want, with, wish, do, thank, help, went, fast, could. There are also blank cards on 4 of the 6 games for you to add in your own words. 



This game pack includes:

- Bingo



- Memory


- Go-Fish


- UNO


- Chutes and Ladders


- Pot of Gold

Find the pack HERE - and don't forget to leave me some TPT feedback love!

Let me know what you think and I promise I won't leave you for so long again!!

Abbey :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment