Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Winter Blows in with Snow Many Deals!

Happy New Year Friends!  It's me again!  Debbi from 3rd Grade Pad!

I'm late posting today!  Enjoying my time with my college kids before they leave.   Sniff...Sniff...
I do hope that you've had a great break and are ready to head back to your sweet school babies!

So...here it is...short and sweet!  I'm giving you THREE Dollar Steals...all three are my latest Winter Task Card sets!!


If you already snagged my Fraction Frenzy and Freezing Fractions, you are DEFINITELY going to want this one!  The task cards are simple enough.....but isn't Lucy Doris from Melonheadz just the cutest??  What is really special about this set are the Answer Documents!  I have put together FIVE different answer documents so that you can use these cards multiple times or differentiate WHO needs WHAT!
You can assess this skill using:
  1. Open-ended Answer Document
  2. Compare Using Benchmark Fractions
  3. Compare Using Fraction Bars
  4. Compare Using Number Lines
  5. Small Group Answer Document allows for Reteaching/Enrichment 8 cards of your choice
 
I've got TWO different sets of task cards for your Word Word stations that support Plural Nouns and Irregular Plural Nouns!  Like all the task cards on this page, you have the option of Full-Color or using the Ink-Friendly version to print on your FAVORITE colored paper.  Click on the type of noun above and it will take you right to these listings!
I am planning to print these using that "Jazzy Option" that allows you to print MORE cards on one sheet of paper!
This is a GREAT way to use your task cards for Independent Practice.  


One final offering for you.  If you missed my first two sets of Fraction Task Cards, I have bundled them this weekend.  I've reduced the bundle more than 30%, so you still have a chance to get the whole set at a great deal!  Click HERE  get this one in my store.


Hope this help ease you back into the swing of a New Year!

Don't forget!  These DEALS and STEALS only last for THREE days!!  So, this one ends Monday night!

See you next month!  Feel free to comment and let me know what YOU"D like to see here next time!

1 comment: