Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Friday, January 2, 2015

A Winter Deal!

Happy New Year!  I am so excited to be sharing a Teacher Deal and Steal with you!  

I love these Story Problem Books!  They are so easy to prep and have helped my students so much.  We use them to practice story problems each day.  Students keep their little booklet in their book boxes and they are ready to practice drawing and solving the story problems.

Just copy the books (I copy my books front to back to save paper), staple, and then cut in half.  There are 10 addition and 10 subtraction story problems in each packet along with a super cute cover sheet!

You can grab up the winter version for $1.00 until Sunday by CLICKING HERE!

Have a great start to 2015!
Stephany 
Primary Possibilities
Primary Possibilities Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment