Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

I Spy February Sight Words


Hello friends! Michele here from Triple the Love In Grade 1! Trying to dig out of the Blizzard of 2015 here in New York! Happy to have a snow day this week to catch up on tons of work including report cards! 

I have a great Teacher Deal Dollar Steal for you this month! Grab my February I Spy for not $3 but just $1 for the next three days! Grab some magnifying glasses and you have an awesome literacy center that students just love! Two of the sheets focus on sight words and the other are words associated with February. Answer sheets are included to help you with assisting students! 

Stay warm and enjoy the month of February! I’ll be back again at the end of March!

:) Michele 

No comments:

Post a Comment