Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Holiday Elf Parts of Speech Craftivity for 1st-3rd

Hello friends!! It’s Dixie from Teachin’ Little Texans. I updated my blog last month with the help from Megan from A Bird in Hand Designs. She did an AMAZING job!!

I’m here to share one of my favorite holiday craftivities with you. When I taught second grade I used the holiday excitement to review parts of speech. We created a class anchor chart reviewing parts of speech and I posted some super cute holiday themed posters that used those parts of speech in holiday themed sentences. Then I had my kids complete a “mad lib” style silly story.

Once they completed their silly story they used patterns to create the elf from their story. We glued the silly story with their elf on top and placed them in the hallway. They loved it and they got so creative!

So for the next 3 days I am bringing you this fabulous dollar deal! Here’s what’s included:








Don’t forget this is only on sale today through December 13th so snatch it up while you can! 

I am also placing all of my holiday and winter themed resources on sale. You can view those resources here.


No comments:

Post a Comment