Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Friday, December 5, 2014

Holiday Deals and Dollar Steals!

Hey everyone!! It's Elyse from A is for Apples and I'm back with some more dollar deals for you! I only have 10 more days until winter break... (but really, who's counting?!) I just love this time of year! My literacy stations are full of holiday fun to get the kids excited for the holidays! (As if they aren't already excited enough...!)

My Holiday Word Scrambles and Christmas Sight Word Match Up Game are two of the activities that we've been having fun with this week. These games provide students with vocabulary and sight word practice while putting them in the mood for the holiday season! Check it out!!

*Holiday Word Scrambles*


Easy storage!
I cut each holiday word to fit inside a gallon ziploc and then put the word and all the letters in the bag.
(We had a long talk about trying not to lose any letters!!)


*Christmas Sight Word Match Up Game*



Grab these for just $1 each ... but hurry, you only have 3 days!
{Click on the product covers to grab these great deals.}



P.S. Don't forget, my write the room activities are always $1!!
{Click on the product covers to see these super fun activities!}

Happy holidays everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment