Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Friday, December 5, 2014

Ho! Ho! Ho! Math Facts We Know!

Hi, it's Jamie from Diary of a Not So Wimpy Teacher!

I can hardly believe that I only have eleven days of school left before winter break! Seems like school started just yesterday.

In order to survive the crazy month of December, I have to keep student engagement high. One way that I do this is by making my academic lessons a little more crafty! For example, my students love to make this cute Santa craft.


It's cute, but the best part is that the beard is made up of multiplication facts that my students have to solve before making the beard! They are practicing their facts and barely even know it!

I have this Santa craft for both multiplication and division. I often mix them for differentiation.

Would you like to try my math fact craft? I discounted to just $1 for the next three days! Just click on one of the picture below.



While you are in my store, grab some of my 12 Days of Christmas FREEBIES! These freebies will help you start planning for January too! Click on the picture below to download.




You will find several more in my store.

Enjoy and have a blessed Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment