Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Christmas Parts of Speech

Hello friends! I hope you're having a fabulous December and the littles aren't too out of control yet. I know that time of year is coming where all thoughts are snow, hot cocoa, and presents. Here's a little activity that gets the kiddies moving while still learning. It's my Walk & Solve Christmas Parts of Speech.

The great thing about this activity is once you put the cards up around your classroom, you can leave them there for a few weeks. There are 4 different answer sheets that go along with these sentences!


 There is an answer sheet for nouns, adjectives, verbs, and proper nouns.
 Yippey for less work in this busy month! 


The kids are moving around the room while identifying different parts of speech!


This will be marked down to $1.00 for 3 days! Yes indeed, 4 activities in 1 for only $1.00. 

I recently did a lesson on topic, main, idea, and details in my class too. I used the winter topic of penguins and this FREEBIE


If you're interested in seeing how I used it in my classroom you can check out my blog post here.
Have a wonderful holiday season friends! I wish you joy, rest, and plenty of quality time with family!
See you in 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment