Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Author's Purpose and Prefixes and Suffixes :)

Hey y'all! Cassie here from Mrs. Thomas's Class!! I have been such a slacker with my own blog, but we have been SO busy in the classroom! Today I am going to put two of my favorite go-to station products on sale for you! 
This is the Author's Purpose bundle! You can find here
This unit has anchor charts, recording sheets, and scoot/task cards! It's been great to have the graphic organizers as resources! 

This is the prefix and suffix bundle :) My kids LOVED this game!! Find it here!
This board game was such a hit in small group! It also has recording sheets and fun little station games!

These two products will be $1 for 3 days starting November 13-15! :) Don't forget to snag em!
Thanks!!!
Mrs. Thomas



No comments:

Post a Comment