Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Skip Counting Fun!

Hi friends!!! Keri from Enchanted Kinder Garden here. I'm back with my Teacher Deal and Dollar Steal for October! I recently updated my very first product that I made for TPT! I absolutely have loved this since I first made it and now even more!

Popsicle Patterns includes skip counting cards for 2's, 5's, and 10's; skip counting puzzles; recording sheets for each set; and counting cards with clothespin matchup.



Your students can use the number cards to help them recognize the patterns, learn the numbers, and help with the order of each number pattern.




The counting cards can be used for practice with each. I have included cards for 2's, 5's and 10's. Count up each object with the correct pattern and place the clothespin or large paper clip on the correct number.



The popsicle puzzles are in both color and black and white. You can print the black and white set on colored paper to save on ink. Simply print, laminate, and cut the stick apart from the popsicle. Your kiddos will just have to match up the stick to the correct number on the popsicle! Boom! Easy game and they don't even realize they're working and practicing.


This resource is marked down for three days to only ONE BUCK! Be sure to pin, tell a friend, and shop away!!



No comments:

Post a Comment