Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Monday, October 13, 2014

Sight Word Party!

Hey there friends! Cassie here from Mrs. Thomas's Class , I don't know about you but teaching sight words is something that I try to get through quickly and it requires a lot of repetition, especially for specific kiddos!!! So I am going to offer y'all today some of my best sellers and FAVORITE products for $1. I must really love you! Three days, TWO products = $1 only!!!!! 
=






This is one of my absolute favorite products!!! I have a bundle of the sight word center pack. They worked so amazingly with kinder and even now with my third graders!!! You can get the best of both worlds for only $1 from Monday-Wednesday! You won't want to miss this!! Click on the pictures above to take you to the link!!! Have a great week y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment