Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Monday, October 6, 2014

Boo! My Favorite Holiday is Almost Here!

Hi all!

It's Erin Palleschi again from Once Upon A Classroom!  Today I'm bringing you a deal on one of my class favorites!  With Halloween just around the corner I thought it would be great to offer you my Halloween Find it, Tally & Graph math center for just $1.00.



I print the color version of the collage page and laminate it for durability.  Then, I put expo markers and the student data recording sheet at my math center and voila!  Instant engagement!


Students will graph the number of each picture they find and then answer addition and subtraction questions based on their data.  This math center is great for review and can even be used as a whole class for introducing graphing.

Click on this link to get yours for the next 3 days for just $1.00  Halloween Find it, Tally & Graph!

See you next month!


No comments:

Post a Comment