Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Another Teachers Deals and Dollar Steals Special

Hello again! This is Charlene coming to you from Diamond Mom's Treasury.
It is my turn to share some great dollar deals with you.

Here in Canada, it is nearing Thanksgiving. We will be celebrating next
weekend. I know for many of you, this holiday doesn't happen until later
in November, but I thought this would be a good time to share some of
my Thanksgiving products.

The first one is Give Thanks Math and Language Activities.
Here is a breakdown of what is in the package.
The second is Themed Place Value Practice.

This includes place value sheet for 5 different themes. It will give you enough variety to be able to repeat the same activity for more than one season and this will help the children to review concepts taught over and over again.
These products will be on sale for $1.00 each for 3 days only, so hurry
on over and grab your copies.

If you live in Canada, I would like to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!

For all my teacher friends, I hope you are enjoying your year and I want to
let you know that I am very thankful for getting to know many of you through blogging and TeachersPayTeachers. I would love to get to know more of you.
I would love to have you drop by my blog to say hello.

No comments:

Post a Comment