Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Thursday, September 4, 2014

September 4, 2014

Owl Letters by Keeper of the Light and Love of Learning




Happy September and all that means to you. I'm Lori and  I am excited to be a part of  Teacher Deals and Dollar Steals organized by Amanda Wilp. I have been working on a new line of products. I love to write letters sharing information about a theme. I have Letters from Bats, Dog Letters, and Apple Letters just to share a few of my ideas in the works.

This month I have Owl letters to share.




Arie and Olivia will introduce 9 different owls through letters about their observations. I have also included actual pictures of these owls.



I love this unit and teach a version of it every year. Students make life size owls and after researching their owl present a report and I video tape them. I brought some of the research together and designed this mini unit. I have written letters from two characters, Arie and Olivia. In the letters they take students through the unit. Research is differentiated to offer reading levels. Research on 9 different owls is provided. Differentiated activities are included to demonstrate understanding.

Here is a sample of one of the letters shared in this product...



Information is included about each of the owls sharing their size, characteristics, habitat and interesting facts.

You can grab this product for only a dollar today September 4th, by heading to my TPT store here. So please enjoy my whoo, what and where in Owl Letters.





No comments:

Post a Comment