Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Parts of Speech Task Cards by Schroeder Shenanigans in 2nd

Hey hey, friends!! It's Ashley from Schroeder Shenanigans in 2nd!


I'm sharing a DOLLAR DEAL with you today that includes one of my most FAVORITE things to use in my classroom . . . TASK CARDS!!  There are so so many reasons that I LOVE task cards, but one of the reasons is that is gets your kiddos up and moving as they can scoot from one task card to the next to solve them!

Task cards are also AWESOME to use in small group as you can give each of your kiddos their own task card to solve or work through and you can also use them to differentiate, giving the more basic task cards to your lower level students and the more advanced task cards to your higher level students.  Are you ready for me to stop yapping to see what task cards I have available for a DOLLAR in my store today!?! . . . .


My Parts of Speech SCOOT task cards are differentiated, include practice with nouns, verbs, adjectives, and adverbs, AND the pack itself includes addition practice pages as well as flip flap resources, too!!   You can grab the entire set {HERE} for ONE DOLLAR for the next three days!

Check out some sample pages to the pack below! Click any image in this post to snag it in my TPT store!






HAPPY SCOOTING and YAY for a dollar deal! I told you! Teacher Deals and Dollar Steals is like our very own version of the Dollar Spot - but we can scoop up the deals while in our PJs on our couch!!!! 

I hope you LOVE scooting and using task cards in your classroom with your students as much as I do!! Thanks so much for dropping by! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment