Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Four Corners Games by Laman's Terms

 photo lamanhello_zpsa5a4282d.png Hi! It's Jennifer from Laman's Terms!

I'm excited to be sharing with you! I'll be sharing on the 17th of each month products that I have marked down to $1.00 for 3 days only. 

What I'm sharing this month are two Four Corners games and an I Have Who Has game. . I LOVE playing four corners in my classroom. they are a great way to review skills taught. The best part is there is NO printing, no laminating, and no cutting. The game is ready to play in your classroom as soon as you download it.

There are a few things I like to do BEFORE playing:
1. I explain to the students that if there is talking they sit at their seats to solve the problems.
2. Students carry their dry erase boards & markers with them. I have them work out the problems & write their answers down. This helps eliminate the students who like to just follow others.
3. I give students a few seconds to write down their answers & then I tell them all to move to the correct corner.

My students also LOVE playing I Have Who Has games. I like to time the students and each time we play they try to beat our time. It's a great way to keep them engaged. 

Product #1 Rounding 4 Corners




My 2nd product is so ADORABLE!

It's a math review 4 corners games. It reviews rounding, place value, odd/even, missing numbers, and time.








Product #3

I Have Who Has fall themed telling Time

Fall I have Who Has Telling Time

No comments:

Post a Comment