Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Sunday, September 7, 2014

My First Teacher Deal and Dollar Steal



Hello. My name is Charlene. I am also known as Diamond Mom. 
I have the blog Diamond Mom's Treasury.
I am so thrilled to be a part of this collaboration of teachers. Each
month on the 7th, I will be sharing products with you that will be
priced at $1.00 for 3 days.

Because September signals back to school and soccer season
where we live, I thought that this might be the perfect time to share
the following 2 products with you.

The first product is Days of the Week, Months of the Year, and the Four Seasons.
This product has  a soccer theme and it includes the days of the
week, and months of the year along with their abbreviations. It also
has the four seasons and calendars for the months of the year for
2014 and 2015. 
The second product is Soccer Theme Dolch Nouns.
This is one of several sets of Dolch words that I have available
in my store. Most of them feature the basic sight words using
various themes. This set focuses on the nouns.

Well, I hope you enjoy these products. They will be available for
three days at $1.00 each.

I look forward to sharing more products with you next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment