Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Books & Beads!!! A Super-Duper At-Home Reading Program!

Hi!  I'm Erin Palleschi from Once Upon A Classroom.  

I am SO super excited to be part of this awesome group of bloggers!!!  

Today I have the pleasure of bringing you an A-M-A-Z-I-N-G deal on one of my favorite products!  

Do you find it challenging to keep your students motivated to read throughout the entire year?   As teachers, we know how important it is for kids to read everyday.   So, how do you keep them motivated while at the same time respecting their after school commitments?

BOOKS & BEADS!  


This at-home reading program is simple.  Students read books (at their level), record them using the student recording sheets in the pack and in turn are rewarded with beads to put on their very own necklace.  Student necklaces hang proudly in the classroom and serve as a visual motivator to read more books!!!. My students even LOVE to wear their necklaces to assemblies!  Parents love how simple it is to help their child read at home.  I often combine this program with online reading programs like Raz-Kids in addition to sending home actual books.

For the next three days you can snatch this awesome pack for just $1!!!!  Don't miss out!  Click on the picture below to go right to my TpT store and pick up the pack today!










No comments:

Post a Comment