Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Letter Hunts

Hello Friends! This is Dixie from Teachin’ Little Texans. If you visit my blog today you’ll see it’s been about a month **gasp** since I’ve posted. I know, I know…terrible! I don’t know about y’all but back to school has just smacked me in the face! I started a new position and my days are long and crazy. I absolutely LOVE my new position but I’ll blog about that at a later time…

Today I wanted to share a dollar deal for my pre-K, K and first grade friends! The deal today is my “Letter HuntPractice Pages”. These pages are part of my “I’m Learning My Letters” pack that I created for teaching the alphabet. I had several requests to make the letter hunt pages a separate file, so I did!


My kinder besties use these in their rooms for morning work. They tell me they love them because they are very simple, purposeful and quick. They don’t take a ton of time but they keep the kids engaged in something while the morning business is being taken care of.















The file contains 52 pages of letter hunt practice, 2 pages for each letter! This file is on sale today for only $1! Hurry, it’s only $1 until Saturday the 13th, so grab it quick! J


Don’t forget to visit my blog or Facebook for freebies and updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment