Thursday, September 11, 2014

Letter Hunts

Hello Friends! This is Dixie from Teachin’ Little Texans. If you visit my blog today you’ll see it’s been about a month **gasp** since I’ve posted. I know, I know…terrible! I don’t know about y’all but back to school has just smacked me in the face! I started a new position and my days are long and crazy. I absolutely LOVE my new position but I’ll blog about that at a later time…

Today I wanted to share a dollar deal for my pre-K, K and first grade friends! The deal today is my “Letter HuntPractice Pages”. These pages are part of my “I’m Learning My Letters” pack that I created for teaching the alphabet. I had several requests to make the letter hunt pages a separate file, so I did!


My kinder besties use these in their rooms for morning work. They tell me they love them because they are very simple, purposeful and quick. They don’t take a ton of time but they keep the kids engaged in something while the morning business is being taken care of.















The file contains 52 pages of letter hunt practice, 2 pages for each letter! This file is on sale today for only $1! Hurry, it’s only $1 until Saturday the 13th, so grab it quick! J


Don’t forget to visit my blog or Facebook for freebies and updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment