Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Counting Coins {Task Cards}

Hello Sweet Friends!
I'm Melissa from Mrs. Dailey's Classroom & I teach 2nd grade. 
You can click on my blog button below to learn more about me and my  classroom, as well as to stay in touch with me this year and learn more about my products. 
Today I'm happy to share my counting coins task cards with you. I typically work with my students in small groups after introducing the math skill of the day. This week, I showed my students how to use the task cards when meeting with each group. Here are some photos of the examples:


One way I love to store my TpT products that I make or buy from other fabulous teachers is by tapping the cover page onto a file folder.

Then, I place all of the materials inside. Just like this! I spread the task cards so you could get a close look at the colors that I included in this pack.

Or, you can paperclip them inside to make sure none of them fall out and get lost.

You can find this telling time FREEBIE in my store here and feel free to let me know what you think about the task cards and/or clock folder system.

I'd love to stay in touch with you, so head over to my Blog, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest page. You can click on them to find me or find all of those places on Blog. 

My counting coins task cards will be $1.00 for the next three days {September 27 - September 29}.
Just click the picture of it below to find the link to it!

Thanks so much for taking a look at my products! Remember to come back tomorrow to see the next Dollar Deal of the Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment