Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Thursday, September 25, 2014

SUPER COOPER RESCUES U! A SUPER SALE AT MRS. GROOMS ROOM!


SUPER COOPER RESCUES U!  AND ME!!  AND YOU!!!  



Hey y'all!  This is Shana Grooms from Mrs. Grooms' Room.  I am so glad to be back!  Can you believe it is time for the season of pumpkin spice?  


It has actually been really cool down here in the South these last two days.  Let me tell you, I feel the pumpkin spice in the air, friends!  

It just makes me want to put something on sale!!  ;)

Soooo I will!!  


One of my favorite units that I use with my students all year long is called Super Cooper Rescues U!  Isn't he strong and brave? ;)  It's a great unit because it really helps students with all of those /u/ sounds that can be a bit daunting. 


Take a peek at what's inside! 



It is a wonderful unit on all of the vowel sounds of /u/.  You will find vowels like short /u/, long /u/ with silent /e/, and all of the vowel teams /ou/, /ue/, /oo/, and even /ew/.  

Check out some of the things you will find in this big unit! You will find colorful posters,  sorting games, and some awesome activity sheets.

 Posters

Cool Activity Sheets

 
AND LOTS LOTS MORE!!!!!
And the most super thing of all is that it is only a DOLLAR regularly $4.00!!   I know, it's the pumpkin spice, I tell you!  It just makes you giddy and happy and ready for a sale!!!  You can find Super Cooper at my little store.  Just click on the link below!  




ENJOY!! 

and 

Go get some pumpkin spice cookies!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment