Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Kindergarten Five Senses Interactive Notebook


Hiya!!!!!!! Happy Tuesday peeps! I'm Keri from Enchanted Kinder Garden. Today, I hope to rock off your socks and yours and YOURS with a brand spanking new set of resources that I have cooking. This summer, I planned and planned on how I could bring interactive notebooks into my classroom during every aspect of the day. Not every day, just every subject. I already have something that I want to do with reading that involves the alphabet. My kiddos LOVED it last year. I found some really great math interactive notebooks for kindergarten... but NOTHING for science that fits my needs.

I will be teaching in themes this year which is what I usually do. So. I needed something that would help me fit in an interactive notebook that had to do with my theme. I didn't want to overwhelm my kinders, nor myself so here's what I came up with.


 This resource includes 13 days worth of five senses activities. Here are a few examples of what you can find inside...

Each of the senses has a page to match this one.

A page to match the word to the picture of a sense.

I have also included different versions of cover pages to add to the front of your interactive science notebook. 

These notebooks will be $3, BUT for a super fantastic Teacher Deal and Dollar Steal - it's only ONE BUCK for three days. That is it! One dollar. Total steal, huh? Be sure to pin this, tell a friend, and OH YEAH - be sure to follow us HERE at Teacher Deals and Dollar Steals so you won't miss out on the next great big deal. Laters!


No comments:

Post a Comment