Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Comprehension Posters Steal

Hello y'all! Cassie Thomas here from Mrs. Thomas's Class  I recently moved from kindergarten to third grade so my third grade products are my newest and my most exciting (to me at least) 
What I have for you today for only $1 are my comprehension and poetry posters! Now in this set I have included 3 different designs for those like me who are doing primary colors, neon colors and then there is a black and white edition! 
You can use these posters to print out largely and show and interact with the students as whole group, you can have them pre-posted for the older kiddos in the classroom. BUT what I do in my classroom is create anchor charts with my kiddos while we are learning or reteaching a specific topic. I then hang those up, so with these posters I printed them at 5x7 and will have them on a paper ring so the kids can flip through them easily whenever they are working on anything really, Daily 5, CAFE, independent, etc. 









I just love it! :) 

So you can get all of these for only $1 until Saturday! What I love about my bundles with different colors is that if you purchase it and your friends room is in the other colors, go for it and share the other color with her/him! 

You can find it here in my TPT store!

Don't forget to follow my blog here!




No comments:

Post a Comment