Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Bossy R: Ernest the Furry Dog!

Hi friends!
It's Sarah from A Sunny Day in First Grade.
I hope you're all enjoying a week full of family and friends!

I'm back with another dollar deal for you!
This month I have another one of my favorite phonics packs - Ernest the Furry Dog!


I love teaching Bossy R and my kids LOVE Ernest.
Who doesn't like growling like an angry dog to remember er, ur, and ir?!

This pack has everything you need to teach the sounds of er, ur, and ir.
It comes with a poster to remind your kids of the "RRRR" sound.
There are centers, a game, lots of practice pages, a mini book, and a craft!

Here's the mini book!
These are my favorite because it really makes the character stick in the kids' heads.


We always read the story together and see how many er, ur, and ir words we can find!


There are tons of practice pages to get your kids reading the words!


Then there's a craft to wrap it all up!


Grab Ernest the Furry Dog while he's only $1!!!!


Enjoy the rest of the week!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment