Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Turkey Fun! {Ten Frames}

Hey friends!

It's Keri from Enchanted Kinder Garden. This month, I just whipped up a new version of my frame game for the month of November.


My kids have been rocking ten frames lately and I wanted to encourage them to use them even more for this month. Kids love themed activities, right?

There is two ways to play this version of Frame Game. I've provided two recording sheets. You could always just make one recording sheet and slide it into a sheet protector. Your kiddos could use a dry erase marker to work with (saves you paper and copies).



For my kids that still need help writing their numbers, I tell them to pull a turkey ten frame. They have to count how many and then write that number on their recording sheet.



When I use a sheet protector, it is always great that we use our iPads to keep a digital portfolio of our work. Every time we are finished with any work, we take a picture on our iPads. I am lucky enough to have 1:1 iPads in my classroom.

For my kids that are having trouble producing a ten frame, I allow them to pull a number and then make it on their recording sheet.


This set is $1.00 for today and the next three days! I hope you all have an amazingly wonderful Thanksgiving break!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment