Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Personal Narrative Writing

Hi Friends, this is Gloria from 2 Scoops of Kindergarten!

Welcome to November! There is so much excitement in this month with the holidays and also what is happening in the classroom~ now my kiddos are really knowing the routines and we are working on some new skills! One of the biggest challenges in kindergarten is to teach writing!

I am always so thrilled when I see their writing come into place! I truly love to teach this first writing packet! Their first writing is usually all about them. So we talk about Personal Narrative Writing.
Then we brainstorm, I can.... I am... I like... These first sentences use the sight words they are familiar with.

Once they fill out the graphic organizer ~ they can then put their sentences onto writing paper. Here are some examples...


So...proud of them! I hope you find this useful! Thank you so much for visiting! Narrative Writing packet will be on sale for only $1 for three days! Stop by 2 Scoops of Kindergarten for more writing activities!

No comments:

Post a Comment