Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Monday, November 23, 2015

Area & Perimeter, Morning Displays and "ea" sounds

It's Jennifer from Laman's Terms! I have 3 deals for your that are on sale for $1.00.

My morning routine displays have been big sellers in the my TPT store. This set includes, Christmas, winter, New Years and MLK. There are 3 Christmas displays, 1 New Year's Display, 5 different winter displays, and 1 MLK display.

Morning Routine 10 Editable Displays: Winter, Christmas, N

My next product is one I'm getting ready to use this week in my 3rd grade classroom. It's an Area & Perimeter 4 Corners Game. 
Area and Perimeter 4 Corners Powerpoint Game

Finally I have an "I have who has game with "ea" sounds. 
Super Heroes I Have Who Has long and short E sound and "ea

No comments:

Post a Comment