Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Veterans Day Craftivity

 It's Rebecca from Learning With Firsties and I've got a $1 steal for ya'll... my Veterans Day Lap Book and Craftivity.  It's a fun and engaging way to learn about our veterans and looks AWESOME hanging in the hallway.  We have a Veterans Day celebration at my school and the veterans loved these soldiers when they saw them!!! In the unit I included some of my favorite books I use when teaching about Veterans.







$1 Sale ends on October 6!

My Reading Anchor Charts are my deal of the day!!! Grab them for just a $1.50 through October 6.


I just wrote a blog post about printing anchor charts/posters without going broke!  Click HERE to read all about it!



No comments:

Post a Comment