Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Commas and Synonym/Antonym Task Cards

Cassie here from Texas Forever (Formerly Mrs. Thomas's Class!) Today I am going to share with you two sets of task cards that I LOVE.

The ER months are my absolute FAVORITE.. I am a fall person to the core and Halloween starts this love for me! Today I am going to share with you my Halloween Synonym/Antonym Task Cards and my Fall Comma's Task Cards

The Halloween task cards could work well for those higher students in 2nd grade, but they were made primarily towards 3rd/4th grade vocabulary. My students who were early finishers last year loved them, they were very challenging and even required some students to really learn how to use a dictionary to ensure they were matching up the words correctly! 




My fall task cards are comma's. Comma's in a series, dates, and cities/states. 
I love creating with themes and it helps keeps the task cards current. The students also love the clipart- - no matter how old they are! :) 



Head to my TPT store to get these $1 deals for 3 days!!

:) 




No comments:

Post a Comment