Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Turkey Tail Patterns

Hi everyone,  It's Cheryl Irick and I'm super excited to share my newest product with you!  It's my Turkey Tail Patterns.

I've been using it in my classroom for a couple of years, but I just put it on TpT this month.  You can be among the first to try it out as my dollar steal for October!   Grab it now and get it prepped and ready for November.  It's only $1 until October 13th.

It makes a great math display.  It looks like an easy activity, but surprisingly some kids have difficulty making the pattern in a circle and not a straight line.  It really challenges their thinking.

To do this you will need pattern blocks and an Ellison die cut machine with pattern block die cuts.
I'm lucky in that I have both of those available at my school.



No comments:

Post a Comment