Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Sunday, October 18, 2015

"Fall" in Love with Reading

Hi there and Happy Autumn! It's me, Shelly Rees, from Appletastic Learning!
We are into full swing of the school year and enjoying the beautiful autumn leaves of northern Pennsylvania! One of my favorite things about being a teacher during the month of October and the fall season is how easy it is to inspire creativity in the area of writing. There are so many excellent writing topics during the month of October that really get students excited about getting those pencils moving! 

For this weekend's dollar deal, I am sharing my Halloween Mini Folder Writing Packet! If your intermediate-level students are reluctant to write, 
this packet is sure to inspire them. 

This packet includes 6 fun, engaging writing projects:
My students truly do love completing these fun folders!

Easy on you, the teacher! Simply print and go! 

Perfect for grades 3-5!

Bonus Fun Booklet for Halloween Day!

You can find this packet HERE, where they will be on sale for only $1 through October 20th!  I hope they bring your students as much writing fun as they do for mine!

See you next month!
Shelly Rees
************
Hey! It's me, JEN from Sparkling in Second.


We are completely immersed in all things fall in my 1st grade classroom! I'm up to my head in PUMPKINS!

To continue celebrating FALL, this weekend's deal is my Fall Emergent Readers! These are perfect for your new little readers. These readers have repetitive sentences using sight words. It gives your students a boost of confidence :)


There are 7 simple readers:


Including basic text:


At the end, it asks the students to write something they learned in the text:


These are on sale in my TPT Store for $1 through October 20th!

I hope you enjoy these as much as we do in my class!

Until next month,



No comments:

Post a Comment