Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Celebrate Students by using Star of The Week {From Mrs. Dailey's Classroom}


Hey friends! It's Melissa from Mrs. Dailey's Classroom and I am here today to talk about c.e.l.e.b.r.a.t.i.n.g. students! Who doesn't want to be celebrated once in a while?!

The first thing I do is call the kids over to write their name on one of these printable sticky notes! I have included these templates, all  you have to do is get the sticky notes and put them on it! Easy, right? Just look at the photo right below to get a better idea!
As we are setting up for the month, I call the kids over so they can all put their names on. These are all of my students who are Stars of The Month for November! 
Then, we put the sticky notes on every Monday of the month. Each student gets their own week, after all... they are Star of the Week! The whole week :)
Next to our class calendar are the two printable vBulletin board posters that I have included. The top one can hold photos or drawings that the student makes and the bottom one is for their completed student questionnaire. 
Here is a closer look at some, but not all, of what you are getting for a $1.00! There is a parent note, printable sticky notes, student questionnaire, word wall cards, celebration cards, and more! I hope you liked seeing how I love to celebrate students! 



No comments:

Post a Comment