Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Monday, September 21, 2015

Parts of Speech Task Cards {Fall Themed}

Hello from Education Lahne! :)


It's that time of year! Fall themed {anything} always brightens my day! I LOVE this time of year, sooooooo I made a Parts of Speech Task Cards set that incorporates my favorite fall essentials!




This product gives your students extra practice on this critical grammar skill. My students can always use practice in this area. These task cards are perfect for reviewing as a whole, breaking up the different parts of speech for a mini lesson, or for an exit ticket. You can see which students are comprehending each section. This can work as a tool to see which students need retaught individual parts of speech. 

The best thing is, they are super easy to use! Just print, cut, and use! You can grab these task cards on SALE until September 24th at 9:00pm for $1.00!

No comments:

Post a Comment